POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP Castle (50k) : Re: IRTC WIP Castle (50k) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 00:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP Castle (50k)
From: j charter
Date: 13 Jul 2001 18:15:14
Message: <3B4F9E2C.103EB136@aol.com>
On the castle I think the portacullis ( sp? ) needs more work.  And related I
guess, the entrance to the bridge.  That is really the focal point of the whole
narrative it seems.  It should tell us what we are to make of the juxtaposed
elements.  Luscious grass at the edge of a bluff overlooking a sea of lava, a
castle on a lone promentory, accessible only by footbridge.  We look to the
start of the bridge for a clue.  If it is meant to be plain and offering no
clues, then it should be more intentionally plain, not just a couple of very
regular looking cylinders